Tuesday 27 September 2016

REINTRODUCTION

Hello guys
Hey guys
It's been over a year since I blogged.

Yes over a year
What happened ??

Well I lost my inspiration, I felt no one would miss me, well no one did actually.

I opened two blogs in 2015, beautifulcoilyhair and thecolourinstories.

Why?

I fell in love with the glamour of natural hair bloggers, I got addicted to surfing natural hair blogs but with time I realised it wasn't for me so I opened a story
blog after all I have been writing stories since I was little ( on and off though )
With my class mates and facebook peeps being my audience I started writing stories and it was alright.
Until I started having issues like emotional issues, my parents told me to stop blogging and focus on my studies, I would have continued though but I lost my inspiration so I stopped writing .

2016 I got myself back but still lost my inspiration so I stayed until I started writing again but I didn't go back to blogging, I would just write a few stories and past it on my class group page and facebook. People  loved it and asked me for my blog , I would say I had no blog.

After months of refusing to go back to blogging , I decided to come back today and I am glad am back.


Let me story telling begin.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;